My dear friend, Deniece lost her battle against breast cancer on April 2. She peacefully slipped away at 6:25 p.m., surrounded by her family. Wow, the seven year battle has ended. She has been in some sort of pain for the entire time. No more. It seems so weird to see her name in my email addresses and know I won't be emailing her anymore. I'm so thrilled for her though, to be pain free and have a whole and healthy body (spirit).
What a lady. She has left a mark in so many lives. She will be missed. I write this as tears trickle down my cheeks and my heart aches a bit. I only cry for myself because of the hole there will be in my life. Twenty-Five years of friendship, seems like a life time of memories.
Do you think she'll see President Hinckley. I'm so jealous.
I didn't sleep much last night so I will close for today. But one more thing before I do. Deniece asked me to write in a journal everyday, something that I have to be grateful for. Today's entry will be, "I am so grateful for a wonderful friend named Deniece." Good night all.
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
She has left a profound impact on many
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














1 comment:
She certainly was here to teach people something wasn't she. I believe that is why she lasted so long is because so many learned from her the last few years.
Post a Comment