It all began on June 21, 1983

believe tag

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Brady's 25th Birthday

Brady's 25th birthday dinner. He wanted the cake that had the dots inside the cake mix and the rainbow colored chip frosting, not as festive as other cakes I've made. I can't remember what we had for dinner. I'm writing this a year later trying to get 2009's blog printed. Dana and Jason and kids came for the party. Dana made her famous fleece blanket for Brady. . . Scooby Doo. I think Danton gave him the hats. We gave him the usual, a hundred dollar bill. Plus we gave him the game shown in the pictures. I can't even remember the name of it. We all played it and the house got quite noisy.













































Don't you love the color from our new TV. The screen almost looks like a picture. After dinner, we came downstairs to watch Horton Hears a Who. This is one of Dan's favorite movies. He memorized the Horton Hatches an Egg book, when he was a boy, ask him to tell it to you. Can't seem to keep Konnor off the tables in the house.


No comments:

Shake a leg and burst into SONG