It all began on June 21, 1983

believe tag

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt for the big and the small

We had a fun Easter egg hunt with the big kids and then the little kids. I can't remember what day we did it on. I made a special Easter cake for the occasion. We invited Livi Kenney to join the little kids hunt. She's part of the family so are her parents. The older kids love the hunt perhaps more than the little ones do. They always felt left out when my dad would have Easter egg hunts and let the little kids go first and by the time it was their turn, most of the eggs were gone. And those eggs had money in them. They never felt like it was very fair. They were a lot younger when this happened and as a result, I do one for them every year with money in the eggs. They like that! !



















































































































































































































No comments:

Shake a leg and burst into SONG