Dan and I came up with a cool cake for Danton this year. As you can see it's a skeleton, with mice all over it and yes, that's mouse droppings. Not the real kind, though. . . . .DUH! It was one of those "Better than _ _ _" cakes. I colored the whipped cream green for the grass and made homemade English toffee and crumbled it on top. It was yummy. Danton invited his best friend, James Grieder to his dinner. James has been a good from ever since high school. Dana and the kids came too. The pictures will tell the story better than I can.
I just have to say, I think this cake is one of the best of our creations. Gross for Halloween, yet yummy to the tummy.
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Danton's Birthday Dinner
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





























No comments:
Post a Comment