It all began on June 21, 1983

believe tag

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Friday, August 28, 2009

Fun time at the Circus

We took Taylor and Konnor to the Circus at the old "Salt Palace", I think it was in August. We had a great time. I think my pictures turned out pretty good. I think the kids had fun. I bought those tubes that once you bend them, they light up and you can hook them together. It helped to have them as the circus people were selling toys that were over 20 dollars a piece. So I gave the kids the tubes to play with on the ride home. We took them to eat at McDonalds before the circus, I had candy in my back pack, which saved us a lot of money for the outrageous circus treats and then went to Nelson's Frozen Custard afterwards.













Concentration


The drive home, entertained!


It was a fun day!


No comments:

Shake a leg and burst into SONG