It all began on June 21, 1983

believe tag

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Sunday, January 10, 2010

My 52nd Birthday Family Dinner

My birthday began on the Sunday before with dinner with the family. Dan made a delicious dinner and I helped with the yummy cake. The "Better than you know what" cake. I went to lunch on Monday with Karen Hyde, we haven't been to lunch in over a year or so. We visited and enjoyed a salad from Costa Vida. Then on Tuesday, Tawnya came up. Miss was sick and couldn't come. Anyway, we went to her favorite place, Hamiltons in Logan. She spoiled me this year with a Fossil watch, a lacy tank from Coldwater Creek and lotion from Bath and Body. She's so good to me. Miss gave me the first book of The Book of Mormon Made Easier by David Ridges. I really wanted a second one to share with the boys. Then on Wednesday, my dear friends, Vickie Inman and Jan Reeder and I went to lunch at El Toro, I love Mexican food. They've been dear friends for so many years. Dana and the kids stopped by around 4 and brought me some roses and Reeses, my favorite. It was so sweet of her to remember me. Livi made me a homemade card that was adorable. Since Wed. was my actual birthday, Dan and Ethan took me to dinner at Chilis and I had Tacos again. Brady and Jess gave me a new framed picture of them. Danton gave me 40.00 to go and buy myself a new hair dryer. Dan gave me this cool little thing that I plug my Ipod into and I can listen to it without ear plugs. I know I don't have any of the terminology right. I know Dan gave me some other things but I can't remember. I'm writing this a month later. Last but not least, my two friends, Amy Evans and Emily Ashcroft stopped by at 9 pm after mutual to remember my birthday. They haven't missed my birthday in many years, since I was the YW president. They brought me cupcakes and lite sparklers and sang to me. I love those two. Needless to say, it was a great birthday. Thanks everyone.







Having fun with non-noise makers


Having way too much fun



BFFs


No comments:

Shake a leg and burst into SONG