It all began on June 21, 1983

believe tag

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Monday, June 29, 2009

The Trek

It was Ethan's chance to go on the Trek this year. They left on June 29th. They didn't get to go to Martin's Cove in Wyo., which I got to go to when I was in young womens. Martin's Cove was a great experience, especially the mass grave that Pres. Hinckley dedicated by Rocky Ridge. I felt the Spirit at the grave site so strong, that I was brought to tears that streamed down my cheeks.

Ethan's trek was at Hardware Ranch. I know he had a wonderful time and it was a great experience for him, even though he didn't want to be in a family with people he didn't know. He was a trooper and went with a smile on his face.

No comments:

Shake a leg and burst into SONG