It all began on June 21, 1983

believe tag

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Happy 51st Birthday BILL

Just gotta wish you a Happy Blogger's Birthday even though you'll never see this. It's not cuz you're blind or can't find you're glasses. . . .you're not a blogger like your better half. You can't view it on your work computer and I don't think you know we have a computer in our computer room at home. . . .nevertheless











































We all love you to pieces!










Dan and Baylee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

he janet how are you todya i liked that salad that i had at your house when the got has a babey call me my name is katie King i love ethan uncontrolably i sent him a sugestive picture

Megan and Jon said...

Who loves ethan uncontrollably, his buddies again, I won't get all up on arms this time..

I missed Bills Birthday, I feel turrible. We are making cupcakes tomorrow.

Shake a leg and burst into SONG