It all began on June 21, 1983

believe tag

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Monday, May 12, 2008

I read it in 96 days



The Hinckley Challenge to read the Book of Mormon in 97 days. One day for each year of his life.
It was an awesome experience and I think I learned more than usual this time. My mind was more open to receive the influence of the Holy Ghost. I really enjoyed reading the books called "The Book of Mormon Made Easier", by David Ridges, it took twice as long but the insight I received was phenomenal. Anyone can borrow my books!

2 comments:

Megan and Jon said...

JAN YOU ARE FABU. WHERE ARE YOU I TRIED CALLING AND NO ANSWER. I EVEN WENT OUT ON THE DECK AND YELL ANSWER YOUR DOOR.. WE MISS YOU

Megan and Jon said...

LOVIN THE NEW BB STICKER ON SUNSHINE. DARLING.

Shake a leg and burst into SONG