It all began on June 21, 1983

believe tag

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Fun in the Sun with friends

The date is wrong as to when this happened. I'm about two or three weeks off.














Livi likes to be the girl that sits on the ladder. I asked her if she wanted to be the life guard and she said, "No, the girl with the whistle."

Liv and I swim together quite often, playing make believe games, like I'm her baby or the little inter tubes are the other siblings. It's all good fun in the sun. . . just as long as mom says I need to take a nap. . . then I relax for awhile and then the fun starts all over again. Life couldn't be simpler. I am blessed to have such a true friend as Olivia.















The Evans kids! They're always fun to be with. All that is missing are the Aschcroft kids and it would be complete.

3 comments:

Megan and Jon said...

This is the happiness in our days. WE love it too

Anonymous said...

I miss the times at your house. Oh by the way I blog stalk, hope you don't mind. Amanda

Jan said...

Amanda, it's good to hear from. Why don't you come swim with me sometime. I miss you too.

Shake a leg and burst into SONG