It all began on June 21, 1983

believe tag

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Setting up POOL #2

I had some great help to set up my second pool of this season. The first pool lasted just under one month and the filter died. We returned the whole shootin' match to the store box and all, and they gave us a brand new one. Yippee. . . another pool to set up. Nevertheless, I had some great help. Luke and Ethan, and Meg and Liv, I couldn't have done it without them. For most of the time, we worked as a well oiled machine until Ethan or Luke got tired and we took a break of sorts.





















I love my pool. Dan is so good to me to buy me a new pool each year, and he says, " it's my pool". I could spend hours just floating around my spacious watering hole. The neighborhood is always welcome to take a dip with me. I have one rule. . ."No peeing in the pool!"

No comments:

Shake a leg and burst into SONG