Last Friday, Ethan got to dress for the varsity game against Freemont. Skyview's field isn't finished so the game was played at the USU stadium. Brady and Jess came along with Dan and I. Ethan is a sophomore and plays offensive linemen. We were excited for him to dress even though he didn't get to play. By the way, Skyview won. It was a great night under the big lights!
Monday, August 25, 2008
Number 62
Labels:
Way to go Ethan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














3 comments:
I love Ethan he always makes me laugh. Let me know when the next game is, I want to come.
Glen was an offensive lineman and his number was 62. To this day he loves the number 62! Go Ethan. We will have to come watch him sometime.
that is awesome! tell him WAY TO GO for me! :) little footballer!
Post a Comment