It all began on June 21, 1983

believe tag

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Glamour Shots featuring my prize Zinnias

I love my Zinnias. I planted massive amounts of seeds this year. Dan thinks I went over-board. I used most of the seeds from what I harvested from my Zinnia heads from last summer. I went berserk with the seeds and filled every inch of my yard, that wasn't filled with rocks. As you know, rocks are our ground cover. It's difficult to dig through the rocks and plant my little seeds. Well I did in some areas. You should drive by and see for yourselves.


Zinnias make me HAPPY!



I love the bright vibrant colors

The very photogenic Taylor

Dreamy Ethan

Adorable Baylee and Taylor
One Sunday evening, a few weeks ago, we set out to captive the beauty of the Zinnias and the kids. Thanks to Megan and her hi-tech camera.

No comments:

Shake a leg and burst into SONG