It all began on June 21, 1983

believe tag

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Friday, September 5, 2008

Skyview vs Logan

Ethan dressed for the varsity team last Friday. He didn't see any playing time but he looked like he was having fun from where I sat in the bleachers. He looks so cute in his little football suit. Skyview cleaned Logan's plow. Danton, Dan and I attended the game. The new football field was packed. It was fun to have Danton be able to come with us. He usually works Friday nights. We, of course, brought and rang our cow bells. Danton was even getting into it. I'm not sure if those around us appreciated the noise. It was a brisk September night in Cache Valley. What a way to spend a Friday night. I have no clue what the score was but does that really matter? Skyview won their rival on their own field.


Ethan is on the third row from the top, fourth from the left. . . in case you were wondering.

No comments:

Shake a leg and burst into SONG