It all began on June 21, 1983

believe tag

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Soaking up some sun

When the sun peeks it's little head out of the clouds, I sit in my favorite lounge chair that Dan bought me last summer, after my surgeries. I turn on my tunes, or read a book and soak up the sun. It fries my poor face though. But my insides feel so much better. Livi saw me out and decided to come over and join me. It was a fun afternoon, good friend, great rays and awesome tunes. What more could I ask for? I look so beautiful. Love my slipper boots?






1 comment:

Brady and Jess said...

I love that there are mounds of snow...except the path to your chair... you and Liv are so cute!

Shake a leg and burst into SONG