It all began on June 21, 1983

believe tag

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Yet another MRI

Going in tomorrow at 7:30 a.m. to get another MRI of my lower back. Dr. Garg has exhausted his medical treatments and wants to send me to a neurologist. I am so game. My back pain has only increased since last summer. I had a spinal cord stimulator implanted in May, 09 and by July 1, 09, it was infected with staph infection so I had emergency surgery to have it all removed. I was in the hospital for four days waiting for them to figure out what type f infection I had and what was the best antibiotic to use. I went home with a pic line in my arm and did IV antibiotics for four weeks. I was very lucky that it wasn't the bad form of staph and that it went away after my course of antibiotics. That was a rough summer. Dr. Garg has tried many spinal injections at no avail. I could complain and complain about my back pain and my very limited mobility but I will spare you.

No comments:

Shake a leg and burst into SONG