We celebrated grandma's and Jess' birthdays together. I made Jess' favorite cake, fresh strawberries, cream cheese with Cool Whip. . . .yum. Grandma and Jess were good sports to wear the flashing tiaras that I bought for this special occasion. Grandma is always willing to wear whatever I get for the celebrations. Ethan invited his friend Dixon, he's like one of the family. When everyone blow the noise makers at once, it was enough to ride a person to drink. It was almost as bad as all of us singing Happy Birthday in our off-key voices. As Randy from American Idol would say, "It is pitchy Bawg". I mean it is bad. I wish I could record it on to the blog.
We enjoyed a BBQ of hamburgers and hot dogs and many yummy salads. It's always a blast to be together.
Jess' favorite cake that I make
The birthday girls celebrating with their princess tiaras on
Konnor wants in on the action, he loves Jess
The tiara's light up and blink. That's some bling!
Grandma, the good sport to wear her blinking tiara
Konnor has to eat dinner in between Brady and Jess
Creative photography, the ear shot . . . . the Billy ear shot
The profile shot. . . cute little Taylor's
Baylee has an ouwee on her finger
Dixon ate dinner with us. He and Ethan are good friends. Attached at the hip.
Dana's birthday gift to Jess, a pedicure.
Brady entertaining Baylee
Danton's new glasses. . . . isn't he handsome?

Baylee loves Brady
We always end up outside feeding ArKnee
I think Arknee's feet are off the ground. He wants his bottle.
Gilbert, our favorite goat
Cute little Konnor












































1 comment:
Happy Birthday to two cute ladies!
I want that cake recipie!
Post a Comment