It all began on June 21, 1983

believe tag

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The rock wall

Danton was the rock "butterer man", Dan was in charge of rock placement and I was the smoother. You might think that the smoother is a easy job but it actually takes a lot of skill, elbow grease and strength. I smoothed and leveled between each and every rock. Dan and I have the raw finger tips to show for our work. Danton was a trooper and helped us all day until it was finished. He even bought pizza!

We collected the rocks from a river bed. . . .not!



The right corner was done a few days earlier that's why the mortor looks lighter. Whew, all finished. Next job. . . .painting the walls. We do need a gas stove too, but that will come later.

3 comments:

Megan and Jon said...

I'm serious about the painting party, You say when.

ashley.warner said...

OH I LOVE this wall! Its darling!!! You GO BALLS FAMILY!!!! WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO! :)

Brady and Jess said...

Jan-Jublie...its time to update:) We wanna see the basement! Pleeeeaaaaaseeee??????

Shake a leg and burst into SONG