The remodel of the family room is coming along. Dan put in the cabinets last year and tiled the floor in front.



Some of the rocks that will be used to rock the corner where the stove will be. Dan is going to do all the work. I think he's crazy, but it's a manly thing to do.

Once the rocks are in place. We will paint, then carpet and last but not least, set up the 57 inch TV. The room was made for the TV. We knocked out a bedroom to enlarge the family room. We have our priorities straight, again, it's the manly thing to do. I'm told this is not a girl's room. So I'll get new furniture up in my family room and they can have the old stuff. Yeah baby!
*Special thanks to Megan and Jon Kenney for all their help painting the room. We could not have done it without them. Another special thanks to Dana for all her help with touch up painting, she is the Queen of Touch Up!















2 comments:
Sweet!!!! I am sure Kelly will be up soon enough to try it out when it all gets finished!
That looks awesome! What a project. I didn't know Dan was such a handy man. My husband has a downstairs with the big screen and I like to call it his "man cave"!
Post a Comment