It all began on June 21, 1983

believe tag

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Picture Picture on the wall

Picture picture on the wall, what story can be told to all?
This is a painting of my mom's face attached to a cartoon body. This was painted in 1958 in Italy by an Italian artist named Regazoo in Verona. I treasure this painting. I got the picture as I was born in Italy when this was painted.


The next painting was painted by a Vietnamese painter from a photo we sent to my dad while he was in Vietnam, or maybe it was done in Korea. My dad was stationed in both places for a year at a time. The photo from home did not have my dad in it, thus the artist added him. Dan thinks it looks like a Oriental family. It sits on the floor in my living room until Dan decides the Oriental Family can be hung on the wall. . . .never mind the sentimental value.



I'm the little girl dressed in blue. My youngest sister wasn't born yet to pose for this fine portrait.

Do our eyes look slightly slanted? Look closely

No comments:

Shake a leg and burst into SONG