Bill cracks me up!
Today. Ethan gave a most wonderful talk in sacrament. His good friend, Colton Arave came to hear him as did Danton. Brady and Jess were with her dad at Solitude skiing. He was so cute to watch, he cracks me up. He did admit that he had some butterflies. . . .cute little fart. It was fun to have Colton at church with us. He isn't a member of the church. I'm sure it was awkward for him to go.
His assignment was to talk about how magnifying his priesthood brings him closer to the Savior, so Dan "wrote" a lovely talk and I quote, " As a Priest in the Aaronic Priesthood, I have the grand opportunity to participate in an ordinance that the Savior so carefully taught, and lovingly offers to all worthy members of His church. It is my privilege to break the bread as he broke it for his apostles, and bless it as he did. This ordinance is an essential part of how we worship and spiritually develop. It's amazing that he Savior gave this sacred privilege to someone as young as myself and other priest. This speaks highly as to the importance of honoring and magnifying our priesthood. . . .I am committed to look upon the Sacrament table with new perspective; that I am literally following the Savior's example."
We are so proud of Ethan even if he didn't write hid talk, his delivery was perfect.















1 comment:
Yay Ethan, It's crazy how fast he is growing up right before our little eyes...Sorry we missed it
Post a Comment