It all began on June 21, 1983

believe tag

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Friday, March 21, 2008

It all started when. . .


It all began in 1983, it was a beautiful summer day, not a cloud in the sky. Jan and Dan sealed their love in the Logan Temple on June 21st. They only married due to the fact that their names rhymed, and they both ended in A-N. What a simple union that has blossomed into a beautiful relationship. This June, it will be the big 25 years of wedded bliss. A nine month cruise has been planned and discarded but no worries. A delightful trip to the Crystal Inn with the gigantic tub that creates bubbles without Dan's help will suffice. Please no gifts.


How glorious it is to have found the man of my dreams after a 25 year search. On the blessed anniversary, I will have been married as long as I was single. . . .that's a big milestone for me to pass.


From this union, came three heaven sent sons. One of which, decided to make his appearance 8 1/2 months after we were joined in Holy Matrimony. I don't share that bit of informaton with just anyone.

That was a pretty dumb post!
More to come. . . . . .

2 comments:

Megan and Jon said...

I'm hoping one day you post the list of qualities you wanted in a husband from your journal.. he he. Dan I think meets most the specifications.. What a dream boat .

Anonymous said...

Janet and family are very dumb and very smelly!!! i hate the likes of u! especially ethan balls.POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPY!!!!

Shake a leg and burst into SONG