All the puppies are gone. Last weekend, we took three of them down to Mark's Ark and the owner bought them for 75 a piece. . . ouch! The place was run by guys with long hair and looked like hippies, nice ones though. We couldn't sell the puppies for 350.00, 250.00,150.00. On Tuesday of this week, I put them back in KSL for 75.00 a piece and I immediately got a call from a lady that wanted the two that were left. The boy and the Runt. We had to meet her in Layton that same day to make the exchanged and she was very excited to get them. She said they have already named the boy, "Chunky Monkey", since he was the biggest of the two.
It's bitter sweet for the boys. Danton was sad that he didn't get to say good bye to them. The little boy was so tame and liked to sit on Danton's back.
Danton and Ethan were in hopes that we would keep one but NOPE. Dan is done with dogs. I don't feel like I could house train one at this time. They are a lot of work and the boys don't realize that as I would be stuck with it all.
I hope they have all found wonderful homes. It was a great experience having puppies, one that we won't soon forget. Thank you Cricket for having them and now having to deal with saggy boobs, which we all have to see as well.
I think the total damage was only 250.00, a great learning experience.














1 comment:
Actually I think we owe you much more than 250.00 much more for the many hours of free babysitting these puppies provided me..
CASH or CHECK
Post a Comment