It all began on June 21, 1983

believe tag

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Bill, the Male Model

Bill (a.k.a.) Dan, was nice enough to model some of the hats that I have recently made for Ethan, to match his various jackets. I suppose that I do have a lot of spare time on my hands. Some people make bows, I make beanies.

Bill was watching TV last Friday night, I was bored out of my mind so I decided to take pictures of my hats. He is such a good sport. I'm always trying to dress him up in something cute.

Enjoy some of the pictures of Bill, the male head shot model.



This hat doesn't go with a particular jacket, I just liked the colors. I actually don't have pictures of the three other hats, that match Ethan's jackets. I'd better get on that. For some reason, Ethan has become camera shy. I can't get him to pose for me. Little dork!

P.S. Danton is so generous. Last Monday, he took Ethan to Al's and bought him two new name brand jackets for his birthday which isn't until Dec. He spent $97 buckeroos. Danton is such a great kid, and big brother.


This hat, I actually made for Danton. . . a Reggie hat to put his dread locks in. . . like he has any?



This hat goes with Ethan's red and blue jacket


This one was made out of some funky expensive yarn with dingle berries hooked to the yarn. There wasn't enough yarn to make an adult size hat, and I wasn't going to go and buy some more.. . .10.00 for the yarn. Call me tight, if you want.




Dan is modeling a pom pom that I made for one of the little girls hats that I made.




These were taken while we were sitting in our dark car, after a football game, waiting for Ethan. I was bored and made Billy pose for these shots. What a good sport. He was worried about what the people parked behind us were thinking. Sheeeeeeeeeesh, who gives a beep! It was a Kodak moment.

2 comments:

Megan and Jon said...

There is a future here. Might go Private before someone snaps Old billy up... Whoooowza...

kandice liljenquist said...

Ha ha! Oh man, I LOVED those pictures. You guys are great, and what a good guy Dan is!! My favorite was the red and blue hat!

Shake a leg and burst into SONG