Something I loved and brought me great joy, has brought me much sorrow and discomfort. Yes, making this beautiful Snow Woman caused the pinched nerve or lateral stenosis in my lower back. What is stenosis- "a narrowing of the spinal canal, which can compress sensory nerve fibers causing lost of sensation". Yes indeed, I have loss of sensation in my right foot.
I am presently going to physical therapy in hopes of regenerating the nerve and strengthening my leg. I have no strength in my right calf or foot. The reason why can be explained to me a million times and I still don't understand how a nerve can cause such chaos. I have to admit that I am a bit discouraged with the loss of mobility. Walking isn't fun anymore. It's a chore. Stop complaining. . . .at least the terrible pain in my leg is gone. I must have patience and let time heal. But I don't wanna. I'll keep limping along.














No comments:
Post a Comment