It all began on June 21, 1983

believe tag

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

What I did in my spare time

What I did in my spare time while I was recovering from back surgery. . . .I had a few weeks on my hands and my bed was my favorite place to be so. . . . I watched all three seasons of Prison Break. I think watching the seasons is the best way to watch them, you don't have to wait a whole week wondering what happened. I am hooked for life. I look forward to Monday nights at 8 p.m. And of course, I watch it after Family Night. . DUH!

Prison Break




e






2 comments:

Brady and Jess said...

that is a lot of reading! I would have gone blind!!!!

ashley.warner said...

I am sooo happy that you love prison break as much as I do! I love Michael Scofield so much - I am now re-watching the seasons! I have them on DVD! We should watch them together! love you jan!

Shake a leg and burst into SONG