September 26, Friday, 2008 - Skyview Homecoming Game
Score 34 SV-24 Bonneville
What a blast !
My mission was to save seats, good ones. The Monday, before the game, the bleachers began to look like a patchwork quilt. I knew it was only a matter of time before all the good seats would be taken. I got to the field on Wed. morning bright and early, hobbled up to the field, and carefully placed my two blankets on benches that I thought would be ideal, considering what was available. Was I ever wrong in some ways, and other ways, it was eventful and entertaining. We ended up on the benches on the isle across from the student section. Students NEVER sit during a game. To see the North end of the field, like around the 20 yard line was nearly impossible. Oh well. Dan rang his cowbell loud and clear in the students' ears. It was quite funny to watch.
We were delighted with Megan, Jon and Olivia joined us at the game. During half-time, Livi and I went down to buy a bob cat sucker and face tattoo for her. We bought them from Celia Ashcroft, she was selling them for the band kids.
Before the game began, I went down to the side walk to take pictures of Dave Fox arriving at the game, from the Sky 2 Helicopter. I happened to see Josh Barson and asked him to smile for my camera (my phone) to be used on my blog. I was also his sub today in P.E.
Josh, Skyview's #1 fan! ! !
Dave Fox from channel 2 news tossing little footballs to the students. He's a big guy. Bigger than he looks on TV. Television added 5 inches and 30 pounds to him. Note his skinny legs.
The copter hovering over the field and caught
JD Falslev making two touch downs.

Sky 2 circling the stadium



Dan and I had a great time at the game. It was fun watching the enthusiastic students. Many of which were Ethan friends, that sat close to us.
Unfortunately, it was such a close game that Ethan did not get to play. But he sure looked cute standing on the side lines. That's our boy.
The day before, Dan and I went to the JV game at Bonneville where Ethan played a lot but unfortunately they lost. So the win on Friday was awesome.

















1 comment:
WE love coming any game we know about we are there. Cuz we got spirit, yeah yeah we got spirit. WE got what what waht what wha wha wha wha wha wha wh we got spirit
Post a Comment