It all began on June 21, 1983

believe tag

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Willie's Homecoming

We left at 8:30 am to go to Willie's homecoming in Pleasant Grove. Willie is Deniece Liljenquist's son. Deniece, my dear friend that passed away on April 2, 08. Willie gave an amazing talk. It was hard not to get teary eyed thinking about Deniece not being there. While at their home, amongst the hordes of friends and family, Dan and I could not keep the tears from misting our eyes. That's the first time we'd been in the house since Deniece passed away. I'm sure she was there.

After our visit, we drove over to Springville to visit Russ and family. They have a new home and Dan and Ethan haven't been there. It was great to see all of the family, even Russell Floid Whippersnapper, my pet name for my little brother.

1 comment:

ashley.warner said...

oh I loved seeing your family too! :) we need to get together more often my dear Janice! love you!

Shake a leg and burst into SONG