I had five injections today. Dr. Garg injected Kenalog into my five lumbar facets. Three weeks ago, he injected four lumbar epidural spaces. It didn't help. He decided to inject the facets this time. I go next week for a injection into my S1 facet.
The injections are a crazy experience, let me tell you. Do they hurt, heck yes! Even with the IV, in which the nurse injected pain and relaxation meds into it. . . .there was still pain. Dr. Garg said that my muscles in my back are so tight. He said that last time and said it again this time. That might explain why, he was jumping up and down trying to get the needle into my flesh. Gross!
I can only pray that this will help. . .if not, he talked about a spinal cord stimulator that they surgically insert into your back to re-wire the nerve impulses. I think that's what he said. He's a great doc., from India and sometimes hard to understand.
Whatever will be, will be. Go with the flow. Feel the Love. Find Joy in the journey. Don't sweat it. Enjoy the present. Keep your chin up. Never give up. Have Faith, and Endure to the End.
My back muscles are so tight. . . .I should go on the road and flaunt my God given gift.
P.S. You old farts will know what I am talking about. I have to have a colonoscopy on Thursday. They say, (who are they?) that the day before is the killer. . . .clear liquids and a bucket load of laxatives. I was sent home with two pages of prep-instructions. My doctor says when you reach the magical age of 50, you need to have the test, no if, ands, or butts. . . . no pun intended.














2 comments:
For Petes sake, do you need me to come take care of you. I can clean anytime you say the word. Do you need a ride or anything.
You should call my dad. He has some good tips! My mom made him go get one in February, lets just say it was a long 2 days.... for all of us!
Post a Comment