It all began on June 21, 1983

believe tag

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Thursday, November 20, 2008

It' a Festivus Miracle

It's just one of Heavenly Father's tender mercies in action. I walked two miles yesterday unassisted by my trusty jogger. The five injections helped greatly. I still have my limp due to the nerve damage and my right leg is weak but I was able to walk. That was a big step for me. It's a shame that we take so much for granted until we lose it. How many times have you heard that adage. I guess one has to experience a loss before it makes sense. It's a Festivus Miracle (Seinfeld).

I am one lucky Whippersnapper!



1 comment:

ashley.warner said...

You go girl! :) Keep on doin your thing, you're an inspiration!

Shake a leg and burst into SONG