It all began on June 21, 1983

believe tag

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Monday, March 29, 2010

ArKnee, the newest member of our family

Ethan and I were bot saying that we missed bottle feeding a baby goat and missed having them bond with us like Gilbert did. So Dan found a Nigerian dwarf goat for sale on KSL in Benson for 50.00. I headed right down to Benson that very day. Megan Kenney took me down there as I need someone to drive while I held the goat. Danton and Brady loved the movie, "What's eating Gilbert Grape". Gilbert had a younger, handicapped brother named Arnie so that's the name we picked for our newest member. I thought it'd be fun to spell it like ArKnee, the K is silent. . . DUH.

ArKnee is living on the deck in a dog kennel as the last two days, it's snowed. I just feed him and put him back in the warm kennel. One day, when it was nice weather, I walked down to the Evanes, and ArKnee followed right by me. He's a cute little thing. He won't be as big as Gilbert, which made Ethan quite sad. He wanted another big Gilbert goat. At first, he didn't want anything to do with ArKnee, then one day, he came to me and said, "I changed my mind and I wanted to bond with this goat as it's all that I'm gonna get." Smart boy.


Look at the foam around his mouth. . .so cute.















No comments:

Shake a leg and burst into SONG