We had a birthday dinner for Brady and my dad. My dad's birthday is on the 31st and Brady's was on the 27th. Dana came without her kids, he was Jason's weekend for them. Brady came without Jess as she wasn't feeling well. Dinner was delicious. Dan BBQ'ed chicken, I made two salads, one spinach and one pasta. Grandma Balls brought her yummy potato salad and cooked veggies. I made Brady another fabulous cake. I thought a lot about what I would do and came up with this idea. Yes, it involved bunny droppings. Most of my cakes lately involve droppings of some sort.
After dinner, we held an adult Easter Egg Hunt with money and candy in the eggs. Nancy decided she wanted to participate. . .which surprised all of us, but whatever.
All in all, it was a fun event. I love my family and was glad my dad was feeling up to coming up.
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Brady and Grandpa's Birthday Dinner
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























































No comments:
Post a Comment