skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Last night, we took Bill and LaRee Evans to the Jason Aldean concert at the Zions' suite at EnergySolutions Arena. We left home around 4 pm and headed to the Sky Box at the Gateway Mall for dinner. Of course, I am still on my diet, so I dined on lettuce and chicken and brought my own balsamic vinegar for my dressing. The food there was great. We took the wheel chair as I didn't think I could do all that walking. It was so cold, we all about froze to death, or maybe just me. The Suite was great as usual. They actually served dinner, had we known, we wouldn't have gone to dinner before. The concert was so loud that Bill asked for ear plugs to save his ears and the rest of us followed suit. It's always fun to be with the Evanes. Dan also gave tickets to Kelly and Willie and they met us there. I think everyone enjoyed the concert and people watching. It's a different breed of people that go to country western concerts. I felt under or over dressed without my mini skirt and tank top. The amount of Beer being sold was outrages. By the end of the night, I had a throbbing headache due to the loudness and went home with a migraine.
All in all, it was a fun evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment