It all began on June 21, 1983

believe tag

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Monday, March 1, 2010

Weekend at the Cabin



Dan and I had a wonderful time at Tawnya and Bob's cabin at Bear Lake. It's so beautiful up there. It's Tawnya's favorite place and I'm glad she shares it with us. They are the perfect hosts. Good food, good company, fabulous games of Mexican Train, TV, lots of sleep and down time. Thanks T and B.




Upstairs bed room, three beds.






Lots of TV watching going on. . . .hockey game, sports, fights. . . .notice the girls are no where in sight.



Tawnya soaking up some sun. I did too, but someone had to take the picture.

The boys waving good bye to us. They hated to see us go, can you tell?


Tawnya took me for a ride to enjoy the scenery and get some fine pictures for my blog.


Wild Games of Mexican Train


Beautiful blue Bear Lake




Can you see the Tetons back yonder in the clouds?





No comments:

Shake a leg and burst into SONG