Dan had free ticket to WWE Raw (wrestling) at the E Center in Salt Lake City. Dad had 5 of the 16 tickets that we share Zion's Suite with. They served dinner and drinks. I am on the HCG diet so I brought my own cooked chicken and ate it with salad. Danton wasn't feeling well so he stayed home. Ethan brought Dixon in his place. We also invited Brady and Jess. I was bored out of my mind. I do not like fighting, especially this fake kind. I don't even know the names of the wrestlers. That's two and a half hours of my life that I'll never get back!
Due to my back, and the long distance that I would have had to walk, sweet Dan rented me a wheel chair in Logan. We're going to keep it for a month. I don't do well walking for long distances. When I go shopping in the morning on Saturdays, I use a shopping cart at Sam's and then by the time we hit Walmart, I use the electric wheel chair, Dan calls it a "buggy". I only feel comfortable riding in on when I am with Dan.
So having the wheel chair at the E Center, we got to go in a special door and earlier than everyone else. It does have it's advantages. I'm not embarrassed by riding in one, I'd rather not ache and hurt. Ethan wheeled me into the event and Dan to the car. It was wonderful.
I'm blessed to have a husband that supports me in every aspect of my life. He wants me to be comfortable and save my back. He isn't one bit embarrassed to push me around in a wheel chair.

















No comments:
Post a Comment