It all began on June 21, 1983

believe tag

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Thursday, September 18, 2008

69 to 6

Today, the JV team played Roy and smeared them. Ethan played well. Danton and I were able to go together. He took the evening off to watch Ethan. After the game, Danton and I had salads from Costa Vida and Ethan had a team dinner. Dan is in SLC for Power Training. Skyview plays Roy tomorrow at Roy. Dan is meeting me there on his way home from SLC. I'm hitching a ride down with a friend, Mary Lee Warren. Life is good.



1 comment:

ashley.warner said...

I loved your email about the news coming to Ethans game! :) Looks like a lot of fun! Football games are my favorite! Tell your family hello for me!! <3

Shake a leg and burst into SONG