It all began on June 21, 1983

believe tag

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy Birthday TawanDUH

Hey Big Sis, I just wanted to give a big shout out into cyberspace and wish you a very Happy 60th birthday. I never said I could add or subtract. Aren't you nine years older than me?

Anywho, just wanted to tell you how much I love and respect you. You have all my admiration for your kind and thoughtful care of Shirley a.k.a. NP'er. You are so loving. I hope to one day I'll be just like you except for your age. . . . jk.

I'll always look up to you and look forward to our Sister's Month Get Away. I miss being with you and Missy. I love learning from you and feeling of your spirit.

Love Always,

JawanDUH

No comments:

Shake a leg and burst into SONG