It all began on June 21, 1983

believe tag

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Monday, January 19, 2009

So you think you have sold a puppy?


NOT! sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh. Today we got a call from the people that bought one of our precious little girls and they wanted to give her back because the wife is allergic. . . .yeah right. Well she's back with the gang and seems to be happy as a little lamb.



We are getting desperate people. . . .anyone that reads this and wants a puppy for FREE, yes I said FREE, please call me or let me know. I can not potty train five little pups. I'll even deliver! A once in a lifetime opportunity. . .don't let it pass you by. LOOK AT THAT LITTLE FACE! How can you say no to that?

2 comments:

Brady and Jess said...

Jan...FREE!!!! Maybe you should reduce the price first???? I wish we could take one...but I know Jack woul not have it. I'll put an ad up here in the office.

Megan and Jon said...

I just love them, Alot I can tell Jon is getting really soft about them as well. He is starting to be a puppy hog.. I wish I wish.

Shake a leg and burst into SONG