It all began on June 21, 1983

believe tag

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Monday, January 26, 2009

Those were the days we'll always cherish

Our first born, Brady loved to give kisses when he was a sweet tiny baby. In a blink of an eye, he is a grown man that we are extremely proud of. I can almost feel his little lips on my cheek and smell that unforgettable smell of a baby. To think I wished away my sons' childhoods to have more time for myself, a cleaner house, less laundry and a full night's sleep. Shame on me. Can I go back for a moment in time? ? ?




3 comments:

Megan and Jon said...

bowma chicka wa wa.. Look at you foxy lady.. I see this picture at Iva Lous all the time and I Think it is the sweetest thing, Surely this is alesson for me. I need to be better at not worrying about the house can spending time. Passes to quickly

kandice liljenquist said...

Jan! You look beautiful in that picture!!! Top Model for sure!

Brady and Jess said...

Thanks for sharing your precious Brady with me....I love him soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!

Shake a leg and burst into SONG