I don't have any pictures of our little lunch date today with my sisters so my puppies will have to do. Kisses to my sisters, they are the BEST. They drove up here in this terrible weather. The roads are like ice. They said they saw many cars off the road in the canyon. That's dedication and LOVE.
Dan asked me if I enjoyed them and I said, "Oh yes!" He asked me if it was a lift and I said, "Oh yes, just what I needed." Isn't it funny how family can make things all better. Both of my sisters are wonderful. Tawnya is six years old than me and Miss is 11 years younger and yet we all fit together like three peas in a pod or three bugs in a rug. Tawnya and I are going to grow old together, once we get rid of our husbands. . . .jk. We got stuff we need to do for Heavenly Father in his temples.
Well we went to Hamiltons and had a lovely and ever-so delicious meal. The conversation was marvelous. We got caught up on things and discussed our aches and pains and the newest vitamins and cures. We should have been doctors or pharmacists. I passed out some of my secret medicine. . .wink wink, to Tawnya. Her neck was killing her. We both are a mess. But this too shall pass. There is so much to look forward to in life.
Miss is busy with her active family, going in all directions. She's the most patient person that I have ever met. She's an amazing mom. When she was born, she instantly became my baby. I feel like I took part in raising her. She was MY baby. Does she ever do anything wrong? NEVER! She is without guile.
Tawnya is also amazing. Her mother-in-law is living with her and that should speak volumes of what kind of person she is. Anyone that can do that deserves their place in the Celestial Kingdom. Tawnya is like the mother figure and takes such good care of everyone. I love em both. Kisses and hugs to my sisters.














No comments:
Post a Comment