

How can you help but love that cute little face poking out of the box. Precious. I think she was saying, "Pick me, pick me." We took a few of the puppies to PetSmart last week to show off the pups and hopefully find some buyers. Well we didn't. There was a nice lady and her two year old that were admiring the puppies. But that was as far as the transaction went. Well, this lady thought all week about the puppies and was upset that she didn't get our name and phone number. With a little stroke of luck, Dan happened to list them in the paper. Well, the lady found our ad and called us. She was so thrilled to finally track us down. Her little two year old kept saying, "I want a puppy, I want two puppies." Dan piped up and said, "we're having a 2 for 1 special and it's your lucky day". Well they just took one home. One of the littler girls, not the runt but almost.
One Down and only four more to go. . . . . .
I think I miss her














No comments:
Post a Comment