I'm sure everyone is getting sick of hearing about and seeing the puppies, but this is a "HAVE TO" post. My cute little neighbor Livi Kenney comes over most everyday to take a puppy or two home to play with all day. It's good for me. The little things are restless in their big box. I think even Livi's parents are falling in love with the little boy puppy. In the green ribbon, that's him, yep. So now, every day, she comes for the little boy. Somehow, I think the boy knows when Livi comes for him. When I reach down and pick him up, he's seems content and happy to go. We then put him in my little pet bag and he sits there quietly. The other pups are too restless to sit still in the bag. They try and jump out, it's quite a sight to see. The Kenney's have names him Norman. Megan, if you are reading this, "Norman needs a good home." We haven't sold one of them so they are all going to the pet store called Mark's Ark in Taylorsville tomorrow. Well actually only three get to go tomorrow. The owner wants only a few at a time. So I guess that means that Norman gets to spend the weekend with Livi. I think Norman loves Livi too. The End.
Friday, January 23, 2009
Puppy Love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














2 comments:
Norm is not MOTO MOTO have you seen that movie. HE looks exactly like him.
http://www.traileraddict.com/clip/madagascar-the-crate-escape/moto-meets-gloria
of course she has been calling me MOTO moto to so who knows.
Okay Jan. I was just thinking if you could put a few more pics of those cute puppies that would be great...I just don't think there are enough!!!!!
I think you are so awesome, and by the way, I was there doing dibbles too!
Post a Comment