It all began on June 21, 1983

believe tag

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Hair Cut Again

I can't seem to get my hair right. I go to different hair dresses and I'm not happy with the A line they cut. I went again yesterday to de Mirour Image, to Holly and I think she's an expert with A lines. I have spent so much money getting my hair retouched up. I've got to go to someone good. Whitney Tippetts comes over to my house and colors my hair which has been a treat. I love the dark red color she uses. She's a student at New Horizons Beauty School. I pay her 35.00 to dye my hair. When she's no longer a student, I 'm not sure if I'll be able to afford her. But it's been so nice not to have to color my own hair. I do touch up my roots in between her coloring. My gray can't seem to wait a whole month. Me and my hair issues. . . it's a never ending story.

No comments:

Shake a leg and burst into SONG