It all began on June 21, 1983

believe tag

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Kelly came up for a visit

Kelly came up today for a quick visit. We went to dinner at Chili's. I had a bun- less hamburger and stuck close to my diet protocol. I've maintained my weight since I stopped the drops a week and a half ago. Actually, I've lost a few lbs.



Anyway, it was good to visit with Kelly. He's always a ball O' fire. He spent the night and left this morning before we left for Stake Conference. Dan bought tickets to the America concert this July for Kelly and Willy and our family, this weekend. It's part of the Cruise In. They went last year, I was in the hospital with the infection from my spinal cord stimulator.




I couldn't figure out how to crop this photo to just show Kelly's mug.

No comments:

Shake a leg and burst into SONG