Konnor's 4th birthday dinner at our house. I made him a bug and flower cake. Everyone was there but Brady and Jess, they were flying home from Wisconsin. It was Jess' mom's 60th birthday. Danton was excited to give Konnor the play shotgun he bought for him. All the boys had fun shooting it as it made a shooting sound and smoked. The shot gun shells came out too. Ethan and Danton love guns and going shooting up at Hyde Park Canyon. I even went once and enjoyed shooting. I'm not a good shot with Danton's hand gun but I am much better with the 22.
Baylee, Konnor and Taylor
The coveted shot gun.
Taylor and Livi Kenney
Brotherly and sisterly love?
Of course, we needed to feed ArKnee while the kids were here. That's the funnest part about being at our house. Konnor loves all of our goats, especially Gilbert. Konnor would love to open the gate and let them all out! ! Gotta watch him.


































No comments:
Post a Comment