It all began on June 21, 1983

believe tag

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Monday, April 19, 2010

Lunch Date

I went to lunch for a group of fun ladies. We have done this for years. We went to the Coppermill. I think everyone enjoyed their lunch but me. Mine was fresh water Halibut that tasted soggy. I sent it back and they only charged me 9 instead of 15. I guess that was lucky, but I didn't think so. I've never tasted such watery, no favor fish, at least the salad bar was good. I was traumatic for me to return food, I'm usually not a complainer. This is a group of great ladies. We usually go every so often to celebrate birthdays.

Megan and Liv Kenney

Celia Ashcroft, Jen Casey, Megan Kenney, Jill gubler, Maryann Barson and the head of Karen Hyde

Back: Karen Hyde, Jen Casey, Liv and Megan Kenney, Jill Gubler.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This was so fun and I am so glad you put it together.What an amazing group of ladies.

I can't believe they charged you that much!! Next time let me take care of it would ya.
Jen Case

Shake a leg and burst into SONG