It all began on June 21, 1983

believe tag

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Livi's Soccer Game

Today, Megan texted me and invited us to come and watch Liv play her second soccer game on the Campbell field. Dan was busy with yard work so Danton and I went down to it. They were all cute little kids. . . .some not quite what to do. It was fun to watch shy little Livi. She has several good kicks.

The dollar bill her grandma Goodey gave her after a good game.

She was happy to see Danton and I. She ran to greet us.



Her coach is Mandy Balls, in our ward. She's a neighbor too.

All of her tatoos. She didn't hold back, I saw all of them.


No comments:

Shake a leg and burst into SONG