It all began on June 21, 1983

believe tag

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Sunday, December 28, 2008

All covered in hives and not a thing to wear that matches.

Yikes, this is crazy. I've got hives and not the kind that Beekeepers tend to, like an one-eighth of our ward member. Yup, we'll know where to go to barter for honey when time get sticky. . . pun intended. Better be thinking of something to barter with. I have goats, one little dog and five adorable puppies. Shupes and Evanes have cows, and Ashcrofts have fruit trees coming out their ying yang, and a garden to die for.. . . die as in their backs. Yeah live and eat or die and weep, those of you that can feel the pain of a premature deteriorating back, raise you hand high!

Wow, I just did a 360. . .back to the subject at hand, my hives. I has up at 5 a.m. taking an Aveeno bath to sooth the ravages of the ITCH. . . . I can think of a word that rhymes with itch but I will keep in locked up in my tiny little mind, and repent soon.

Any home remedies you'd love to share. I did go to Insta-care yesterday ( I didn't get to see Dr.Casey). I just couldn't stand it any longer, one week of the 50 year itch is more than long enough. The doc thinks it due to an allergic reaction to an antibiotic I was taking for a sinus infection. The story of my life. . . . . .anywho. They gave me a shot in my bingo (my rear

quarters) of cortisone (something I've had my fair share of these past few months.) A rough estimate would be around 17 in my back. My right side is doing much better, it's my left side that is not. I've had YEARS of back pain on my left side and I guess as I must grow older my discs are degenerating more QUICKLY. Lucky me. But I can still serve my family, my Heavenly Father and community. You can't stop me that easily but I'm afraid if I don't get something to work, I may have to stop for a time.


All you bloggers should feel relieved that the hives are on my torso, so no pics. Thanks for bearing with my whining.

1 comment:

Megan and Jon said...

I forgot to ask today if they are getting any better. You looked fantastic if that is any consolation. I'll research what might help you.

Shake a leg and burst into SONG