It all began on June 21, 1983

believe tag

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Brother and Friend

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Three Birthdays to celebrate! Let's Partah

On December 21st, we had a family dinner to celebrate first Ethan's 16th on the 23rd, then Baylee's 1st on the 24th, and Jason's 33rd on the 26th.



The day before, on Saturday, Dan and I experimented on the cakes. Pictures will follow. We actually had some fun being creative. I always like to make my boys a theme type cake for their special day. . . no matter how old they are. So in October, I usually do something gross for Halloween on Danton's birthday In March, I ended up doing something around the Easter theme. So had to come up with a Christmas theme for Ethan. Dan says next year, we are going to mix up all the seasonal themes and it'd be a surprise as to what cake will be coming their way.


















Isn't Baylee ADORABLE! ! One year older and wiser too.

















The Cup Cake cake was huge. It took two cake mixes.





"The Three Stooges"





"Cup Cake"cake made/designed by Dan

"Christmas Tree" cake made by Jan











We had a lovely dinner. Dan baked some ham, we made some funeral potatoes, Waldorf salad, Grandma's yummy rolls and of course CAKE. Brady asked who had died? ? ? Ham and funeral potatoes




Dana's special fleece blanket that she gives everyone for their brithdays. This one is for Ethan.


1 comment:

ashley.warner said...

Jan,
I am green with envy - how did you guys bake that cupcake cake?! Do you have a mold?! I wanna know - it is SO darling!!!

It's hard for me to believe that Ethan is 16!! I still remember the night Ethan was born and my family went to the hospital to see him as a new baby!

Shake a leg and burst into SONG