I love this picture of the SL temple. I borrowed from my niece Ashley's blog. Hope you don't mind. It was perfect for this post.
Sunday, Ethan, Brady, Jess and I went to the First Presidency's Christmas Devotional. Thanks to Jess for scoring the tickets yet again this year. You go girl. Your methods will remain our little secret.
It was such a nice evening. The inside of the conference center was beautiful. Seeing the Prophets and his two counselors is always a special experience. The audience always stands as the First Presidency leaves and I think that's my favorite part, I love to watch and see what they do. They usually turn and wave. Pres. Hinckley would turn and wave his cane. Pres. Uchtdorf turned and blew kisses. I loved it. It gave me chills. We are so blessed to have a Prophet of God on the earth today, as well as his wonderful counselors.
After the devotional, we walked around Temple Square. Jess took a lot of pictures. I need one for this blog. . . hint, hint. The lights were gorgeous as always. There was a sweet spirit there.
Ethan drove me to and from Brigham City and he did a mighty fine job. . . a little heavy on the petal. Only 14 more days, and he'll be "sweet sixteen".
Can you see who I see?















2 comments:
Oh my gosh!! I cannot believe that Ethan is going to be SWEET SIXTEEN!! Yikes! I remember going to see him in the hospital when he was born! Time has flown by so fast!
I am glad you guys got to go to the devotional - I will have to try Jess' method of getting tickets! hehe Go girl!
love ya Jan! kiss kiss hug hug!
Hi there! I'm not sure if you remember me or not...once upon a time you and I sat at the same table at the Hyde Park Civic Center and created some beaded jewelry. Anyway, I saw your name on the recipe blog and decided to sneak on over. You have some great music on your blog! Feel free to stop by my blog anytime and say 'hi'.
Merry Christmas
Post a Comment